My Experience with Our Modern Adaptation of R&J
I felt my personal performance in our modern adaptation of Romeo and Juliet was solid. I played Tybalt whose character had to protray a furious but yet comedic feel. I felt I could of done a better job with mastering my lines, but our entire movie kind of turned into a devised project. Watching the performance on video made me realize small subtle things I could fix. In one scene I looked at the camera when I was supposed to be focuses on Ivan. Lucky we caught this and re-shot the scene. Our group ran off with the idea of mocking the deaths of the main male characters. I felt I was the unspoken director of the group. I tried my hardest to keep everyone on task and try and meet deadlines. Our group found it extremely hard to be on the same page with scheduling. There were multiple occasions where miscommunication proved to be a a huge factor. We needed to reschedule a film session because one member didn't stay after school to film. One resolution to this problem could of bee...

Comments
Post a Comment